Viddy and Jessica

Monday, December 10, 2012

Tim, Brett, Becky and the Girls

My brother Timmy came out before he left on his mission. It was awesome having him here! While he was here Viddy's sister and her family came to visit us, so it was one big party!!!


Me, Viddy and Timmy in San Antonio on the River Walk

We went to Schlitterbaun water park in Galveston with everyone. It was lots of fun, but I'm not quite sure what happened to my hair in most of these :) 


 This is part of the "lazy river." I got caught off guard by a wave that knocked me off my tube. And way to go Becky for capturing this picture right at the perfect moment. 


 Timmy and the girls having fun splashing each other. They thought it was a lot of fun to pick on Timmy and he was a good sport about it. 


At the beach in Galveston


  Timmy and Viddy at the Houston Museum of Natural Science


 At the Kemah Boardwalk


I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as having too much fun which is good because while everyone was here we had a blast! There were lots of goofy moments and good times. 




When I saw this picture I about died laughing. I think a caption like "Mad Cow Disease" would be appropriate. 

1 comment: