Viddy and Jessica

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Home to California

In August Viddy and I went to California to visit my family. We haven't been able to see everyone for quite a while, so it was fun to be able to spend time with people who I haven't seen in a while. 

We went hiking at Yosemite. I'm usually not this fashionable with the shorts, socks and boots combo, but I wanted to wear my hiking boots and it was a pretty warm day, so the shorts were necessary and since we weren't at home I didn't have a lot of options :)





We made a stop at the Jelly Belly Factory to pick up some belly flops. 


My dad and cousin hiking. 


My parents in front of a car that my dad helped to restore.  


I love being in the mountains surrounded by big trees! 


Viddy was only able to stay for a few days because he was starting school and had to be back to work, so after an action packed weekend he flew home and I went to my grandparents house with my parents. Some of my cousins came up and stayed with us for a couple days. We went fishing everyday while we were there. Although I'm not a huge fan of eating the fish, I like catching them for the people who do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment