Viddy and Jessica

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Our friends spent the weekend with us celebrating Tank's and my birthday which happen to be on the same day. While they were here we spent a morning at Kemah Boardwalk. Even though we got caught in a pretty bad downpour, it was still fun!


Viddy sat by a random kid on one of the rides and I don't think the kid enjoyed it too much, but that didn't stop Viddy from having fun.  


I love the look on Nixon's face in this picture. After riding this ride I don't blame him. You get going pretty fast at the end.  

Viddy and I made a chocolate tres leches cake in celebration of mine and Tank's birthday. While Hudson, one of Tank and Jill's sons, was eating the cake he turned to his parents and said, "um, this is good." It was so matter of factly and so cute. We couldn't stop laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment