Viddy and Jessica

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Wedding Cake

We made a wedding cake for a couple in our ward who got married. The best part about this cake is that I made the cake and filling all by myself and decorated it almost all by myself - something that never happens. I think since marrying someone who can cook really well I have gotten a little lazy when it comes to baking. If Viddy isn't home to make cookies or if he asks me to make bread, I forget that there was a point when I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but now I think, "ahhh, I don't know how to do that!" That might be a little dramatic because if I put my mind to it I can follow a recipe, I would just prefer if Viddy did it because I know that it will turn out when he does. This however is almost my entire creation. 


1 comment: