Viddy and Jessica

Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend in Mexico!

The other week our friends invited them to spend a weekend with them in Mexico (well actually they invited us for the week, but since we had to work we could only go down for the weekend). It was really relaxing and just what we needed.

Viddy found this clam on the beach and our friend was kind enough to cook it for him. Viddy liked it, but I wasn't a fan.

We collected some shells while we were there and since Viddy had pockets I gave all my shells to him to hold. I found a spot where there were about 10 sweet looking shells, so I picked them all up and handed them to Viddy. About 30 seconds later he screamed like a girl and dropped all of the shells in his hands. Then he yelled, still a little freaked out, "Those things are alive!!!" Sure enough, this is what was living inside all the little shells that I handed him. After that I was more careful to check for living things in the shells before I picked them up. :)


Viddy swimming in the ocean. It was really calm with no waves, but the water was still a little too cold for me.

Viddy enjoying a book on the deck of the house that we stayed in. This is the view from the back porch.

The whole weekend was a lot of fun and successful in Viddy's eyes because we came back with lots of vanilla.

1 comment:

  1. That cracks me up about the living things in the shells! Glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete