Viddy and Jessica

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Desert Museum

The other weekend, Viddy and I went to the Desert Museum in Tucson. Although it was a short visit, it was still a lot of fun and we were able to see some animals that we don't typically see.

This deer walked right up to us, but he didn't look at me, so this was the best picture that I could get.

This visit was one of the few that we saw the javelina. Although they look like they are dead, they are just sleeping.

This is possibly one of the best pictures I took of the hummingbirds there. It is by far my favorite one.

This cardinal was making all kinds of noise, and shut up when I tried to take a picture of it. I guess all he wanted was a little attention.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got some real cool pictures Jess! Wish we were there with you.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete