Viddy and Jessica

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lesson Learned

Well, it wasn't my lesson learned, but a good one none the less. On Sunday Viddy learned the very valuable lesson of always securing the top to a blender in use.

We had invited a family over for dinner and thought that we would make strawberry lemonade in our sweet blender. I'm still not quite sure what happened but all of a sudden Viddy started screaming and I looked over to see ice slush shooting out of the top of the blender. My first reaction was to laugh hysterically, which I did for at least 10 seconds (brought on by Viddy's screaming). Then my second thought was "Oh shoot, we have people coming over in a few minutes and now there is a wet sticky mess all over." Before we started cleaning it up I made him wait in the slush so I could capture it on camera. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now that is pretty hilarious! I bet the slushy was worth it though!

    ReplyDelete