Viddy and Jessica

Monday, January 16, 2012

Won't do that again!

This past week we were scheduled to have the missionaries over for dinner. Both Viddy and I had to work before dinner, so I put dinner in the oven on low and went to work without thinking much more about it. Three hours later we came home to an apartment filled with smoke and all the smoke detectors going off. There was no permanent damage, which we were very grateful for. We have just been cleaning everything ever since then. That is how I got this picture - Viddy had sprinkled some cleaning stuff on the carpet and the fumes were just a bit much, so we stepped outside while the apartment aired out a little and the grass was covered with dew. So I ran back in the house and got my camera. Just another tender mercy. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So is the "won't do that again" regarding not having the missionaries over for dinner anymore? Because, speaking from experience, I think that would solve a lot of Church-wide dinnertime-crisis problems ;) jk

    PS: a couple nights ago I dreamt you guys came back to visit because you (Jessica) were taking a test to get your teaching certificate. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Jess great picture! Sorry about your apartment though.

      Delete