Viddy and Jessica

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our Life Since Texas

Since I haven't posted since we moved to Texas, I thought I would write a little about what we are doing there. 
Viddy is loving his job and really likes working in a lab doing research. From what I can understand, he is working on making catalysts that make plastics and the majority of the plastics he is doing research on is for diapers. I started school again and plan to graduate in May. I am also tutoring a Sylvan Learning Center which is nice because I am able to keep up my math skills. On the weekends I volunteer at a salon in the Houston area which is giving me some good real life experience in the salon business.
Our ward has us busy also. We have the same callings (plus some) that we left our Tucson ward with... apparently we still have more to learn :) David is the Young Men's President and enjoying it. I am 2nd Counselor in the Primary, Activity Days leader, Primary pianist, and the ward chorister. Hopefully they will release me from a couple of those soon. 
With work, school, and church we stay pretty busy. However we still have had time to play... posts to follow :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you're both doing fantastic! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete