Viddy and Jessica

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

He's not single!

October was the month of weddings for us. We went to three, two in Utah and one in Arizona. It was a lot of fun. One of the funniest things that happened was when we were at Liz and Glenn's wedding. We were at the reception and all the single guys had been called up to try and catch the garter. Viddy and I were sitting back enjoying it all, when out of nowhere the DJ says "You in the back, someone with that hair style has got to be single!" That's when I proudly held up my left hand and all the bling that is on my ring finger. The DJ didn't quite know what to say. He got out something that kind of sounded like "Wow" but I can't be sure. :) All I can say is that I'm glad that I had just had my ring cleaned the day before because it was extra shiny and could be seen across the room.

1 comment:

  1. Even if I were single that was an offensive thing to say...It's a good thing I'm not offended easily!

    ReplyDelete