Viddy and Jessica

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas with the Harris'

On Christmas day we flew from California to Utah. I have to admit that I didn't like the cold a lot, but having family around was so much fun!
Michelle sent us all Minnesota shirts (she is serving her mission there right now). Here is a shot of the whole gang - minus Michelle.
This is Jameson, our nephew who is growing way to fast. He is so dang cute and we just love him.

Any guesses as to what they got for Christmas?

I brought my bead collection with us and we had a blast making fun necklaces and bracelets!


This is a roller coaster that Matt helped the nieces make. It was pretty sweet if I do say so myself.
While we were there Jameson was blessed. It was such a neat experience.

This is the family, plus friends on New Years Eve. At midnight we all go out in the snow and bang pots and pans and make tons of noise.

Mom Harris banged two of her good cookie pans together and this was the result. Lizzie wanted her to make a guilty face and as you can see we are still working with her on her facial expressions.

If you have someone to kiss at midnight... well you just have to kiss 'em.

1 comment: