Viddy and Jessica

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fun Toys

I love that kids will find anything ordinary and have a blast with it. Once day while doing laundry I left the basket where Eli could get it. Before I got my camera he had it on the ground and would crawl into it and then out of it over and over. He thought it was so fun. Then he stood up with it on him and started walking around. He had a great time, until he wanted it off and couldn't figure out how to do that. 




This little man brings us so much joy. We love watching him explore and just have a great time with simple ordinary things like a laundry basket. 

1 comment:

  1. That is totally awesome I think I have a picture of David with a pan, a laundry basket, a bowl, and a bucket on his head oh the memories xoxox

    ReplyDelete