Viddy and Jessica

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Many faces of Eli

For the most part Eli is a very happy boy. He's always making us laugh and doing cute things. If you lay on the floor he will come over to you and kiss you (open mouth of course). He has a fantastic fake cheesy smile, and he loves to eat. He now says thank you, or at least it sounds pretty close to that, when you give him food, and if he wants you to come over to him, either to help him walk or just because he wants you, he will wave you over with his hand. 
I don't know how, but he knows the exact moment I open the dishwasher and he will come over to "help". He is actually pretty good at unloading with me - he will take things out and hand them to me, it's just my job to get them before he puts them on the floor. The only issue is when he helps me unload while I am trying to load it. 
He does super cute things all the time, but he doesn't always want to do them again if I get a camera. Here are a few of the things that I have managed to capture.
At the Children's Museum. He had a blast climbing on everything.

He's not sad, just likes to squint his eyes when he gives you a fake smile.

Again at the Children's museum. He thought he was pretty cool climbing up the ramp.

First time having nutella. He made a complete mess, but it was almost bath time so I let him get it wherever he wanted. 

He thought I was pretty hysterical sticking my head out from behind the camera. Occasionally, usually around bedtime, we can get a great deep belly laugh out of him.  

Just one example of how he climbs on everything. This is him standing on the front of his walker. 


1 comment: