Viddy and Jessica

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Have you missed us?

It seems like forever since I wrote on here and that's probably because it has been forever. What have we been doing since I last posted? Lots of fun things for sure! In March I went up to Utah for a family reunion on the Marriott side.
Me holding my cousin's baby. 

My cousin Collin and his nephew.

My dad and uncle cooking all the meat for dinner. 

Brianna and me

Family picture, minus Viddy who had to work and Brent who was on his mission. 

 
Granka and Poppy (my Grandma and Grandpa Marriott). I really like the smiles in this one. 

Dinner wouldn't be complete without some of my uncle's cheesecakes. 

The whole family. All but one of Poppy an Granka's kids were there and as many of the grandkids and great grandkids that could make it were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment