Viddy and Jessica

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fun with Hona and Kate

My good friend from high school came out to Texas with her little one and we had a blast. It was ton of fun because another friend from high school was able to hang out with us most of the time. Here are just a few things that we did: 

We went to the zoo. 


The elephants were my favorite to watch because they have so much personality. 



Hona wanted to go visit NASA and I'm glad that we did. It was really fun and I learned a lot. It's fascinating to me that brilliant people can make something that can take people to the moon, and now the International Space Station. It's really nice being so close to something that has been a large part of our country's history. 



We went to the park. I love our hair in this one!


At the children's museum.


We did lots of other fun things while Hona was here, including giving Hona highlights for the first time. They were very very subtle, but looked great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment