Viddy and Jessica

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life comes at you fast!

I finished a Masters today. You would think after five years I would have finished the PhD program, but in the end a Masters was enough!
So what really happened was my boss decided to take another job and my research program abruptly ended. So then I had the choice to start again in another group or just leave with a masters and that was the choice that we made.
Wow it feels good to be done with school. I'me excited to try new things and work in new places. Also, I would like to thank all of you who have been my friend through graduate school.
Now that I have my nostalgic moment...We'll try to keep this blog a little more up to date so you might have some idea what we are doing in our lives. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! You are the mostest awesomest dude! (Hey, Dude is a real word~ I was trying to go for three words in a row that were not real!) You have worked hard for this Masters! You need to demand we all call you Master David now! Congrats times infinity and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You are super!!! We love you~ Not just cause you are Master David now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Viddy That is AWESOME! After Jess is done with School you should move to mesa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well congratulations. I bet it's pretty surreal to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, i hate change. When are we going to see you in Sunflower again? Or Home Depot? Or Cold Stone?

    ReplyDelete