Viddy and Jessica

Monday, August 10, 2009

Softball

Viddy and I played on our ward's softball team for the past couple of months and I thought that I should document our last game. Please don't think that we played on the team because we were any good at all (especially me... Viddy can pitch at least, well every other pitch :) ) I think the only reason they asked us to be on the team was because they would had to forfeit if there weren't enough players. Also we brought treats of some sort every week.
Me playing catcher. I think it was the only place where I couldn't mess things up too much.


The battle wounds from the night. It wasn't really a slide, but it looked something like that and this was the result.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like softball was fun! We were in Overton last weekend and we decided to go to the overton pool. We looked over at Mrs. May's house and decided that we would for sure have to get together with you guys when we are all there for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete